Scope of Position:
Working under the general direction of the supervisor or lead person, performs a wide variety of duties associated with fin tube and metal fabrication equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knows, understands and uses the appropriate safety equipment in welding environment.
- Understands paperwork accountability when charging time to specific work orders as well as the payroll system.
- Reads and interprets blueprints.
- Understands overhead crane operations.
- Understands how to safely operate powered hand tools.
- Accurately read a tape measure.
- Ability to identify quality issues on varied product.
- Ability to load and position product.
- Familiar with assorted fasteners.
- Inspects and corrects product to sustain acceptable operation.
- Accurately and thoroughly inspect product for defects.
- Maintains area hygiene above industry standards.
- Develop and maintain solid employee morale and safety awareness.
- Adheres to safety and environmental rules.
- Performs general housekeeping.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.