Company Description: We design and fabricate light gauge steel framing, such as trusses and wall panels. Positions are full time and schedule is 6:00am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday.
Job Title: Fabricator
Job Description: As a fabricator, you will primarily be assembling steel wall panels and roof trusses. As this is a small business, you will be expected to work wherever needed to meet production goals including, shipping, material handling, roll forming or building maintenance.
Job Requirements: Candidate must be able to
· Work as part of a team to meet production goals.
· Arrive to work on time every day.
· Lift at least 40 lbs.
· Bend/kneel for extended periods
· Use hand tools including tape measure, hammer, speed square, vice grips, grip clamps, etc.
· Use power tools including drill, chop saw, angle grinder, bench grinder, etc. (will train)
· Be flexible with job assignments.
· Maintain a positive attitude.
· Be mindful of safety at all times.